Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Morning Cereal

While it's true that I love to go out to eat, breakfast is the one meal I prefer to eat at home/work. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE brunch, but I'm talking about weekday breakfast here. For some reason, I absolutely love cereal. While I do prefer the non-sugary variety, there are so many cereals that I love: Cracklin' Oat Bran, Multigrain Cheerios and Crispix are just a few, but lately I have become obsessed with Barbara's Multigrain Shredded Spoonfuls.They look like Crispix, but they have a bit more flavor. At only 120 calories per serving, they're the perfect morning treat. I always add fruit to my cereal, and this morning I sliced up a ripe banana to add to my bowl.Since I'm lactose intolerant, I always use skim Lactaid milk, which I love. Since it's real milk with the Lactase enzyme (that I lack) added to it, it tastes just like real milk!

What are some of your favorite cereals? Do you like sugary cereals, or ones that are a bit more plain, like the ones I enjoy?

Let's Eat (breakfast)!
-The Fabulous Foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment