Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Latest Writing for The Strong Buzz

I've been writing up a storm for The Strong Buzz, and it's been amazing. I'm learning so much about my writing, and it's so helpful to get feedback from a food writer who is as experienced as Andrea.

I wanted to make sure you all saw my most recent posts on The Strong Buzz:

Brisket Cookoff to Benefit New Amsterdam Market

Sustainable Seafood Dinner at Applewood to Benefit Blue Ocean Institute

Homage to Classic Rock Opening in the West Village

Tenpenny Opens at the Gotham Hotel

My photography is also featured on some of these pieces. This has been an incredible experience for me, and I can't thank Andrea enough for giving me the opportunity. And thanks to all of you for reading my writing, it means the world to me!

Let's Eat!
-The Fabulous Foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment