Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Red Rooster Review on The Strong Buzz!

At the recent IACP Regional Conference in New York City, I had the pleasure of meeting Andrea Strong, Food Writer extraordinaire. She was on a Digital Writing panel at the conference, and when the panel was over, I went up to her and introduced myself. As an aspiring food writer myself, I knew this was one of the best people for me to talk to and learn from.

After the conference, we sent a few emails back and forth and I was honored when she took the time to read The Fabulous Foodie. When she asked me to review Marcus Samuelsson's Red Rooster for her website, The Strong Buzz, I was thrilled! Andrea is a very big name in food writing, and the opportunity to write for her is something I am incredibly exited about.
So, my wonderful readers, please click here to read my review of Red Rooster on The Strong Buzz. I'm very proud of it, and I hope you enjoy it. A special thank you to Andrea Strong for the opportunity, it means so much to me.

Let's Eat!
-The Fabulous Foodie

3 comments:

  1. congrats to you!
    and its a great write up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rachel, this is great! I love your review, Red Rooster will definitely be on my radar next time I go to New York.

    ReplyDelete